Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Introducing The Oxford Fresher's NEW aStore!

Hello boys and girls! This is just a quick note to let you know that I’ve recently created an Amazon Associates Store. Nothing much to fuss about, but every once in a while, I receive emails from readers asking me to recommend various travel and Oxford related products, so I thought it might be useful to have a list of all the things I love in one place for your perusal. 

For easy access, I’ve also added a snazzy new, circular 'a' button to the header which will take you directly to the store. So head on over, take a look, and maybe you’ll see something you like!

There are currently nine categories in my little shop which include: Travel Essentials, Travel Electronics, Travelling with Children (including everything from inflight entertainment to baby slings and Trunki the Trunkisaurous!), Out of the Blue (books by or about famous Oxonians), Movies & Dramas (filmed in and around Oxford), Wonderland (Oxford inspired books and DVDs for little ones), Cycling & Driving, The Best of British, and a Miscellaneous category containing everything I simply couldn't leave out! 

Here are a selection of products from my Travel Essentials page:

Disclaimer: I have not been paid or received any sort of compensation for placing any of these products on my store or blog page. I do however receive a small commission, (4-6%) on all products purchased from my Amazon aStore.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...